Competition Music!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

10 things I hate about you...NOT!

So Helen dedicated a post to all her friends and in the style of chain e-mails the world over has asked that they post a similar post with ten things that we, her friends, love about our own friends. So here goes...

  1. They are all just as crazy, if not more so, as I am. It's great knowing that if I feel compelled to go and moon the cashier who is unfortunate enough to be working the drive through that evening, I have a small possy who will come tag along and, more than likely, join in.
  2. They are all really supportive, in more ways than one. If I really need to talk to someone at 2:37 am, I know that I can give at least one of them a call and they'll talk to me. Granted, this doesn't apply to all of them...most would probably say things that I shan't publish on a web page that potentially could be visited by children and slam the phone down on me :) I love you guys! ;P
  3. They all have a wicked sense of humour. Practical jokes abound and wit reigns supreme amongst my friends and, most anyway, are more than happy to laugh at themselves.
  4. I can have a decent discussion with all of my friends. No matter what I want to talk about, be it the political crisis in Zimbabwe (Robert Mugabe is a total lunatic...and not in a good way mind you!) or the merits of examining the imprints on building windows left by misguided pigeons, I know that I can have a fruitful chinwag with them.
  5. Whenever one of us makes that fateful mistake of trying to use our atrophied muscles, and is feeling it the next morning, I know that we can all count on one another to tell us that we were stupid to think that those spindly strands that were once muscles would actually work again and sympathise.
  6. Another thing that I can always depend on my friends for is honesty. They all speak their minds, or at least, I think that they do...
  7. The majority of us have become hooked on Geocaching and this naturally leads to hours of getting lost together and enjoying the experience!
  8. We all compliment one another. I often feel that I bring a sense of rationality to many of my friends and they too each bring something to the table.
  9. My friends are all tallented, amazing people. Having them around inspires me and drives me to improve myself.
  10. All of my friends like Creme soda. That's about all that I'd have to know to be friends with them... :D

Ta-DAH! Now, if you are not jelous about me having the friends I have, there's something wrong with you... ;)

PS. For those who are wondering, the answer is NO, I did not just discover smileys. I just like using them :P

1 comment:

  1. yay! Somebody did it! :D and you ALWAYS use smileys! Thanks! and for the record, I will be happy to bring my own milk, anytime! But you COULD get around it by buying lots of little long life milk thingies and then only opening one if you have guests... just a thought!

    ReplyDelete