Competition Music!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The iPod game

I know I've already posted for today but I thought that I should do this. It's the famous iPod Game! Helen did it and then I read on Travis's blog (Don't ask me why the 'bl' of blog are included in the link and not the rest...?) that he did it to so I figured that I ought to do it myself. This is how it works...

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...


01. Opening Credits: “The Zephyr Song” by The Red Hot Chilli Peppers". Not much relevence there, methinks.

02. Waking Up: “Emmulation” by me. I wrote this song a very long time ago and it's not very good. It's not on target AT all! Unless I was waking up in a fowel mood and in a huge rush.

03. First Day at School: “Saltwater” by Chicane. Not exactly first day music but I can go with that.

04. Falling in Love: “Offshore (Original Mix)” by Chicane. Not bad actually!

05. Fight Song: “Sand, Sea and Sun” by me. Another track I wrote. Most definitely off! Unless the whole fight scene was actually a paridy and also in slow motion. Ha! Ha! Ha!

06. Breaking Up: “Never Be The Same Again” by Melanie C. Most male's I know would be embarassed to say that they like this song but I do. I think it could work.

07. Prom: “Red Skies” by Chicane. Not really what I had in mind but if it was a really hectic dance then I guess it could work...sortof...

08. Life's Okay: “The Patriot Theme” from the movie 'The Patriot' – DEFINITELY not right! Unless I was an evil bad guy and my master plan was soming to a dramatic climax.

09. Mental Breakdown: “Buttercup” by Freshly Ground. It actually works really well!

10. Driving: I don't know what it's called but it's by Carine Baily Ray, I think. It works rather well. When I find out what the track is called I'll post it. It really works though.

11. Flashback: “Ganster Trippin” by Fatboy Slim. I guess a flashback to before I was born wouldn't really seem odd given my life...

12. Getting Back Together: “I feel it” by me. Totally doesn't work!

13. Wedding: “Samba de Janeiro” by Bellini. If it was the reception maybe...

14. Birth of a Child: “Homebase” by dZihan and Kamien. WOW!! Definitely works!

15. Death Scene: Part of the 'Halflight' soundtrack. Maybe if it was leading up to my death?

16. Funeral Song: “Godspeed” by BT. Not at all funeral music! Never play this at a funeral unless you are trying to severe all ties to the family!

17. End Credits: “Break & Enter” by The Prodigy. I'm okay with that.

I really think I have far too much dance music for this to work for me! Perhaps I should retry it but minus all the dance tracks...

2 comments:

  1. nice music selection. Actually I played the game again and it worked nicely the second time. I couldn't have planned it any better but I felt stupid posting the iPod game two days straight.

    music is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...I see! The secret is to do it first in secret and then post it the second time round! You have been warned internet folk!

    ReplyDelete