- I love chocolate, but hate chocolate-flavoured foods. Having said that, I'll never turn down a decently sized (read: enormous) slice of black forest cake.
- I write and produce my own music in my spare time. I might even post some on this here blog some time!
- I can speak three languages, which isn't all that much in my circle of friends, but I think it's quite nifty!
- I can't drink tequila. I just can't...bad experience.
- I taught medic students this year, and now I honestly fear for the fate of our species. How can you possibly be that thick?!
- I really want to visit the USA! I don't really know why, I just do. Arizona looks amazing and all the national forests look stunning! Also, if Universal Studios and Disneyland are anything like EuroDisney, I am SOLD!
- I did a personality test recently and found out that I am apparently abnormally expedient. I then had to go look up the word in a dictionary...
- I am considerably more reclusive than people think. I just force myself to be social to compensate.
- Despite having studied my butt off for the last 18 years, I plan to find myself a simple menial job once I get my PhD.
- I love dinosaurs! I've been fascinated by them ever since I was a little kid and for some reason, the obsession has persisted. Which reminds me...I need to bring my dinosaur to decorate my desk at varsity...
Friday, September 18, 2009
10 things about me
I've been tagged by Helen for this one. It requires that I list 10 random things about myself and then pass on the task to three others. So, Athena, Tom and Hanna, you're next!