Competition Music!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh my gas!

Hi all!

I have a little bitching to do but I'll get it out of the way so that I can write happy things.

-Begin Bitch-

I spent 4 hours in the car today driving around! It has TOTALLY ruined my day! I hate other people on the road! Why can't they all live and work in another country or something! Bloody hell! The worst part was that it took me 2 hours to get my mom to work and then a measly half an hour to get to Wits! And there are so many idiots on the road that seem to think that somehow, by driving right up your arse, they'll get to work 5 min sooner...

It really makes you wonder about natural selection...I mean surely if natural selection actually worked, all the stupid people in the world would not be reproducing. However, by simply walking out of your house, the evidence says otherwise.

-End Bitch-

I really miss the sea at the moment. I realise how silly that may sound but I haven't had a holiday all year and the ocean has a particular place in my heart. Does anyone out there get me on this? I know Sarah loathes the beach for cullinary reasons (it interferes with sandwiches). I think that the sea is the most awesome place I've ever been to. I have a feeling that a rainforest may compete with the beach on the awesomeness scale but I've never been to one so I can't say for sure. I've heard that rainforests are not all as cool as they seem on TV. They have millions of bugs and parasites and stuff that makes life in them generally unpleasant.

Random, I know, but my laptop fixed itself last night! It was wonderful! It has had this trojan on it for ages that I knew was there but my antivirus software refused to recognise. I tried a million things to remove it but nothing seemed to work. Then, last night for no apparent reason, my laptop just decided to recognise it and do something about it! It was brilliant!

I'm trying to post a video that I took on my last trip to the ocean but it doesn't seem to want to work...Sorry...Blogger hates me...

Thats all for today kiddies! I'm starving and so I'm off to see what has happened to dinner...

Adios!

5 comments:

  1. i've just been to the beach. :) it was fabulouso! you should defo make your way down there sometime. the best way to do it is just get a bunch of people together, say you're going away, and just book the trip, and then it's done.

    as for the traffic - well, you know what i think of urban sprawl. i like totally get your bitch session.

    but don't fret - you shant have to live at home for much longer, in which case you can move to a place that is way closer to where you work.

    if you become head of the Primates sections at the Zoo, for example, you can live in Killarney or Rosebank, in which case you could almost walk to work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right. And hands off the reptile section! It's MINE!!!!

    You didn't mention that my fabulous directions got you to wits (*sob*), otherwise EEbEE will never recognise the fact that I actually know my way around without needing his GPS!

    As for the sea, you are so right, the sea rocks! I think as soon as we finish this year we should all have an honours holiday and go pass out in Mozambique. Or I'll steal Carla's house in Ballito for a bit ;)

    I think my comment is as long as Tom's. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear luke

    i would like to sincerely apologise for the fact that you drove me to my meeting and that i contributed to the fact that you had to interact with a million more people all because of me!!

    bad sarah! bad bad

    um - i dont like the sea. i frizz. golliwog sarah.

    yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh PS - PLEASE be a zoo keeper! please pleaase you know how much i frigging LOVE that place! love love love it.

    and i shall be living in killarney too. and we can have fondu parties.

    yes. again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cocktail parties!!! With fondue. thanks for letting me off the roof...
    :)

    ReplyDelete