Competition Music!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Sorry fans!!!


Hi all! Sorry, I've been a terrible blogger. I haven't done anything for ages! Can you ever find it in you hearts to forgive me?!

Anyway, my Mom is home!!! It has been 6 years but her and my dad have finally decided to move back to SA! Dad'll be down in August! I R so chuffed...

So I've been up to a crap-load of stuff! Mostly Wits related as per usual but I did go to the movies for the first time in about 4 months! I saw 'Memoirs of a Geisha'. It was so stunning! What a beautiful movie! Almost as good as 'Hero' which is by far the most beautiful movie I've ever had the blessed fortune to watch! That's what the picture has to do with anything. I just felt very Japanese-bamboo-forestey.

Anyhoo, I've got an exam on Wednesday so I'm going to go and chat online instead of actually studying...Chins up all!

Have a smashing week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment