Competition Music!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Well...that was shit...


Hey all.

Today I wrote my Stats exam for the year. It's the main reason why I haven't posted in a good while. I've been keeping myself off the internut in the hopes of getting all my studying done for this stupid exam. It didn't actually work...

So the exam was horrid. I went in to write with a sick feeling that I had no clue what was going on. And to my horror, I actually had no clue as to what was going on! It was really horrible...I bullshitted my way through that paper and eventually left early simply because I had no more bullshit left to spew onto my page...

I was thinking about it on my way home today and I think that anyone who has ever had to do statistics will agree that Stats is EVIL!!! All the proof we need is in the name: Statistics. It starts with an S. What other words start with an S? Satan...sadistic...and it ends with the word 'stics'. Now, at a glance this may appear harmless, but think about it. What can you do with sticks? HURT PEOPLE!!! I think that I have conclusively proven that stats is definitely a subject of demonic origins...

So what else has been happening...? Well, my grandfather has nearly died, recovered, nearly died again and recovered again. He seems to be doing a lot of that at the moment. I may seem really cruel and callous but you have to understand, he is suffering and it has been like this for over a month now. I really wish that he would either recover or die. It is not fair for him or the family! It really is an emotional rollercoaster.

So anyway, yesterday I discovered that one of the people that works in the APES department does skydiving! How awesome is that! She said that she'll bring me some pamflets (Sp?) about it. Apparently, your first jump is only R800! That is cheaper than going scuba diving! Every jump after that is R200! I really wish I had R800!

Well I'm sorry if this particular entry is a bit bland. I have to get back into the whole blog thing after this dry period. To make up for it, I'll post the first-ever picture of myself here on my blog! I've been putting this off simply because I fear that some of my crazier (Tom and Sarah excluded as they are supa-cool) friends would find this and stalk me. I know, I'm nuts...


I'm the one on the left with the folded arms. The two in the front are my sisters and the one on the right is my frind David. The other two are my cousins, Sarah and Duncan.

Well that's it for the moment. I'll blog again tomorrow!

Buenos noches me amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment